May 03, 2008

its a bad bad day..

today i went to work
actually quite happy
because i just work untill 7pm then godsis will come and fetch me to btcc d
and today work with lemon tea..
is quite enjoy
because me and her is 3 years classmate ma.
sure lots of thing to chat
we chat about last time 5p1..
is really enjoy and fun

while she having lunch with fix fon eh somebody
i look over the stall myself.
after half hour i think, she came back
but silver there got customer is going to buy d i serve
but outside there got customer too
lemon serve
so i put my hp beside the machine
then just concentrate do my things...
after that got a gang of customers come and see the rings
we din't serve them..cause quite busy.
after that when we are free
i think back that i din't reply hy msg..
so find my fon...find all d place also din got..
i tot lemon play me keep my fon
but she tell me no...i start feel that abit weird d..
find again and again..also no..
who steal it i dunno...cause is quite many customers that time
all my things in phone gone..
my contacts, pictures, songs, and so on

i use public phone call hy...
erm...dunno why will call her...
mayb i din't reply her msg and i scare the ppl who steal my phone luan luan lai
so call her...she also get shocked that i tell her dis..
and tears cant control at all...
i really dunno what to do..
once i can do is tell mum 1st....
so call mum...as i expect she say i careless din't take care my phone
then i absent my technical training...
7pm i finish work
dad come and fetch me then bring me go and see phone
say wanna buy for me...
he wanna buy 5200 back for me..
i say dunwan...nokia sui wan...i use it not always repair tiok si let ppl steal it.
hehehe...i hope he will buy k660i
but haha is quite expensive...so no hope d..
at last buy 2nd hand W8ooi...

erm..its ok la..quite good...
quite new lo..din't look like 2nd hand fon...
i also quite like it..hehe
and thanks to lemon help me run here run there to re do my sim card
and thanks mum eh 300 to buy phone for me
really cant forget this day 3/5/08....hng...
dun let me know who steal it...

No comments: