July 13, 2008

i get my DANCE EXAM RESULT d...

all the exercise full marks is 8

ARM EXERCISE
comment: -
MARK: 7.5/8

PLIE
comment: Forget step. ( this ar..really kek si by myself..i wan kill myself..i also dunno why i will forget step ar...arghhhhh....my godsis also say this i should get higher marks wan ar...yerrrr)
MARK: 5.5/8

TENDU
comment: knee Bend ( why my knee will bend ??????? haizzz )
MARK: 6.25/8

STRETCHING ( this i know i wont get high marks d hehehe..)
comment: -
MARK: 6/8

ABDOMINAL
comment: backdrop
MARK: 6/8 ( this mark to me is ok d..man yi d..)

KICK
comment: -
MARK: 6/8 ( hmmm..this abit dissapoited)

ISOLATION
comment: -
MARK: 6.75/8 ( this wan also not bad kakakaz )

WEIGHT TRANSFERING
comment: -
MARK: 6.5/8

IFU DO DO
comment: -
MARK: 6/8

SET EXERCISE CHINESE
comment: No focus, 对华族舞不熟悉,没有韵味 ( i agree..i still not enough in it..have to learn more)
MARK: 6.5/8

ATTENDANCE: 17/20

OVERALL MARK: 80%

but i also very happy..
cause my godsis tell me something
she say..got 4 judges ma..
then got 3 judges give me full marks in arm exercise
wakakakakakaz....hehe

haiz...this few days so many people sick..
include me also..really have to take care

1 comment:

LesjOs said...

not bad d la...last time mine one is about full marks for each exercise is about 15 marks...i get 13 or 14 marks...my total marks is about 80 to 90 something...is just an exam...to remind you do better next time...

ah ling also not bad d lol...atleast got 73 marks...

try harder next time la...