September 23, 2008

SPOTCHECK ???

23/9/2008
as usual i go school by car
my mum fetch
i nearly late for PKS briefing[i spell it correct lo wilson teng !!]
hehe
many peoples told me that don't bring hp to school this week
without their telling i also will keep my hp in my friends car
safe**
hoh~~~i hate duty
after i buy food and sit down
it just left 6mins
6mins for me to finish a plate of nasi lemak is difficult
haiz...
but bo huat ler...i have to go duty also
but better than i have to duty everyday like last week
pheww~~
after recess is my favourite period
ACCOUNT !! yes...
other than acc. the rest i can't control myself not to sleep in the class
aikss...
so bad that we have a spotcheck today
when i saw the prefect of cause i take my liquid paper 1st
then keep in somewhere else hehe...shh..
wow...some of my friends kena hp...pity..
i kena once d...scare d...so i keep it everyday or just left it at home
marker pen also kena wo..i really don't understand that
marker pen only wo...why can't bring ??
sometimes we need it for project or papan notis eh ma
then another of my friend kena mirror...
because its too big..haha
last time at CDK i bring as big as our small exercise book mirror wan..haha
but now i bring pocket size mirror
luckily..if not....
after spotcheck...
the prefects go to SC3...
then is our show time d...
haha our 5p1 style
we take our liquid paper high and shake it in class
but most of them had been rampas d...
[ from this let me think tiok when F5...after a spot check..just 2 or 3 of my friends liquid dirampas...
we whole class shake the liquid together after the spotcheck..haha
teacher also clap hands for us..miss it ]
2 of my friends successful keep their hp o...
its really geng...
our acc teacher also say us geng...clap for us..
this call STUDENTS !! ha !!
THIS IS MY LIQUID PAPER !!!
without it i dunwan do homework d..hahahaz...
cause many error when do HW...
especially akaun...

No comments: