April 26, 2009

Sushi King's day

15.4.09
i have late many to post this post
cause something problem with my sharing folder can't get the photos somemore ping can't online
so..haha
ok its wednesday and is our sushi's day
hehe as we have planed last few days
went to sushi king since it have discount
but to me and chuckie is not worth la
cause we din eat those RM 5 or 6 mia sushi
haha to feicui and ping is really worth
the taste of me and feicui almost same all the time
but diff in sushi..haha


we stay at school for renjer and rovers meeting
then wait chuckie and feicui to fetch us to pmall after it
i tot there sure many peoples but out of my expectation
hehe
and so lucky that met my dad outside school gate
hehe


sushi king


feicui and me
i was chewing that time..hehe

ping and chuckie



fc: the logo of sushi king must infront !! haha

and finally with sushi's logo

us

chuckie

feicui's lame post

my annoyed expression

ping
i like this photo much
she look nice and pretty !!
beside that the photo taking skill damn pro too..kakaz
we have nothing to do after eating



after it we went to popular
haha choosing FORM 3 math question

feicui - math teacher for the day
me - student of the day
my second math tuition teacher beside huiying.hehe
help sis to buy something then back home
have a nice sleep that night !

No comments: