August 10, 2010

one month at UUM

Sorry everyone !! my blog has been dead for one month. hee~
paiseh.. last few weeks busy of cultural night at dpp petronas and also my assignments
tomorrow puasa holiday so i am able to update my blog. wahaha
Well, i will start on my orientation week's photos.

my bed. of course is the GREEN wan XD

My table, its small but still i can fix to use it. =)

with pei and cui on orientation week
see our sleepy face.. duhh ~~

1st week of class was add drop week
so we are free for whole week
went to feicui's 5 stars room ! haha


our 1st ko k at UUM





visit ping's room as us from YAB and Muamalat sure beh tahan her room
cause too comfortable
but still i likes my room now, got 3 nice roommates is enough from everything =)

dinner at Petronas, TOMYAM !! its nice la.. but however pg's tomyam is nicer. haha


Me and Chee Wen Bin
which is my coursemate and also shu hwa's roommate
i am still learning cycling as i really dunno.
so need somebody to fetch me 1st. HAHA
* lok swee ling don't jealous me can cycle *

cycle to Taman rusa and we saw a duck
see 3 of us like never see duck before. HAHA

shu hwa and jze yuin
my dpp mates and also hometown mates. hee~

its my one month life at UUM
what my activity everyday ??
go class, eat lunch, sleep, dinner, assignments, study, watch movies by using laptop
went to dance prac for 3 weeks
went to Acad meet
went to Tunjang and Alor Setar for meeting every tues night

No comments: