July 14, 2011

Recently..

Hello everyone. Have nothing special for my recently life.
I went for a job at Pg D' Piazza IT Fair. 4 days continuously. Its super duper TIRED !!
From morning 9.30am start set up and work untill night 10pm ++
stand whole day for more than 12 hours.
But still ok la, gotta knew some new friends there. And bought some accessories too.
After the job, I back to normal and be driver everyone.
And continue my paper works. Aha !! i am going to finish it. Data Base 80% complete. wahahahaz

Not really have outing with friends in this holiday.
I just met Jesline yeoh to Fruuze on last Sunday after training. haha have a great talk with her.
*paiseh la, you don't get to eat the greentea flavor. haha*
And i met Mable Ooi & Carol Teh on Monday night for dinner too.
Although the time is short but its a great time to update each other from them =)

So now, is time for me to read my books and online XD
The habits of read books make my holiday valuable !
I like the feeling when we discuss about gakkai's book with our comrades.
There have a new books which is Human Revolution that produce by M'sia. I am gonna buy it soon lo =)

And pls don't ask me why don't want go and work again.. I gotta record down the reason and play it when people ask me d. HAHA
I think everyone have their own choice for what to do in this holiday.
For me, work is not my 1st choice. But i am not as free as you all think :)
I am going to Kulim next friday to support our senior NUV 1st station for Peace Proposal. KAH YAO !!
 

No comments: