February 01, 2012

I AM BACK !!

WOW ~! seem like i has been ignored my blog for almost one year. hee~ sowieee..

OK! now going to update something new. I had ended my semester 3 in UUM.
wooo.... its so fast. But yet the same I kena the last day exam but luckily not the last paper.
AHA !

Well, this semester was a very challenging semester to me !
I started major in industry (as my course need to major). Assignments drives me crazy!
Besides that, I got 2 killer lecturer in this sem =.=
Gakkai acitivites as well.
But no matter how hard, how challenge, how suffer. I HAD PASS BY it !!!
so proud to say it out !
Just like what xiao hei said : When u really work hard and walk over, you will have a deep feeling and will very proud shout out loud too

No matter how, i had tried my best to finish up every paper in final !
Never give up even its seem to be impossible. Thanks to seniors who support me all the while ! =)
Guess what ? i am infinite in this sem too. hehehehe

Although i stay at SME BANK hostel but yet i run to campus to overnight here and there.
Main purpose not to play, to accompany seniors who going to grad soon.
I went to Sime Darby and Proton. HAHA still i am the same, like to run here and there.

NOW!!
i am at Penang ! Holiday for 1 month but time flies, left 2 more weeks only =(
But it seem not a enjoyable holiday for me. haha
Have many paper work need to rush and arrange.
Start from last year i will write down some targets for myself to achieve.
And i review back last year, seem like 90% of my target had achieved! wohoooo~~

This year due to examssss so I dint set it on January. But i will set it now too ! hehe

OK end of my update and I will update more soon~~
I can feel that, next sem going to be a more challenging to me !!
I saw back something while i cleaning my room last few days.
Something that make me back to the starting point ! =)

No comments: