January 21, 2008

happy happy day~~=D

early in the morning my mood really bad lo..
coz very lazy and tired to wake up..but..haiz..have to wake also..
then dad fetch me go for breakfast d den go padang wait for choon yong to fetch me go btcc
today techinical training juz 6ppl...
many go to practice 新春大团拜eh performance d..
today recall all eh things mostly have learn for long time d...
like PA, issolation, tondu,kick.....
but quite song and siok today eh training...very enjoy...
and now i only noe tat my leg eh muscle so firm eh lo...
today do so many leg eh exercise i still can stand and walk and run..hahaz
then help them keep all d things
while keeping...yam hwa ask me many things...
ask me whether wana feather f6 or coll. ?? i more prefer f6...
but i scare...den he say i can eh...chant more u sure can...i will think about it
but he really good lo...see me always sick ask me go for body check
somemore wana bring me go and pay for me...
haha but i tell him no need la..i use my salary ma...
he treat sis and me and all ppl also very good and nice...hahaz...

after tat go downstair wait for my lunch ler...aunt bring for me..
luckily got simon accompany me...if not...sien si at there...
i also ask many imformation about f6 from him...
yuan lai f6 eh math soooooo hard eh...haiz...cham lo like dis...
my math is the most cha eh...
den at last my lunch have cum d...hahaz..so hungry...
we chat many lo..
haha the most happy for today is i meet back my best buddy mei ling again...
so so so so so so happyyyyyy....
pretty ki she....haha still the same me and her non stop chat lo...
suan lau suan ki...hahaz..
know her when f2 preparing charity gala
start from tat time we became best buddy...becoz dis year she having STPM
so din come for prac...hahaz..but get scolded by me...hng...finish exam d stil din appear
once meet her both of us also will very happy...hahaz
miss her so much!!!!!!

meet my godmum too...
den perform d lo...den back home...very sleepy...
tomorrow still have to work...tired ler...
before sleep have answer a call from godmum...haha
everybody...i am going to cut my hair o...
cut short ki...wakakakaz soon d soon d...
my godmum so support me cut short ki...coz she say c my hair also c till sien d..hahaz
tonight she really give me many support...
no matter i decide to go coll or f6 she also will support me...
but i have my own thinking...i have ask many other ppl eh help d...
and also meet many f6 eh friends today...
1 of them is study account too eh...she say if i got study account when f4 and f5...
when f6 if hardworking totally no problem eh...
wat i have decide to study is in my heart....70:30 hehez... u all guese and see la
she also give me many good guidance....
i have to challenge wat problem tat i facing now...
and i wan challenge 1 day 1 hour daimoku...i will be a leader in SGM by year 2008...
haha dis is my target...

oh ya still got 1 happy things....
wahahahahahahaz....yuan lai yam hwa also like to listen ' Enya ' and ' Secret Garden ' eh songs eh...
he got many cd of Enya and Secret Garden...hahahahaz....
yeah yeah yeah...he will borrow me next time training...
this few days except in d bus listen to my hp eh mp3 la...
mostly at house i also listen Enya and Secret Garden eh song nia...
others except my andrew...all i din got xing qu ki...hahaz...and YM say me change much...
more mature ki...in thinking la i mean..
i know my wearing still like f2 f3 eh lala mui...haha..i admit...

==END==

No comments: