February 16, 2008

][ m e a N i nG Fu LL ][



just wake up and check mail...
what a meaningfull mail. still got many
but i feel this 2 is the best
last night flu very very serious.
my house tissue paper almost finish by me
my working stall there eh toilet paper almost finish by me also
i din't try so serious before somemore cough...really my god
my room dustbin full of tissue
tonite or dis afternoon is chinese new year celebration
and our SGM got incharge a road and out main tittle is mooncake festival
rainbow got 2 performance...have to rest d..
if not later noon or night i will faint..
at last here thx jie for ur advise and u ar..
must got confident ar...sure can..
waiting ur good news when result announce
i also hope u will receive my good news too

2 comments:

♥ zH3nLynN ♥ said...

hey..
nice nice..!!
meaningful~~~~

♥ zH3nLynN ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.