February 23, 2008

frEEEEE

today is the 2nd day tat i din't work d..
happy ?? for sure...boring ?? for sure...
happy because nonid work till so tired d ma..
boring because whole day stay at home..sien si..

all classmate seem disappear ki..
work la..study la..really have long time din gather around and chat d
so wat i will do start from now leh...
hmmm....erm..i think godsister there sure ask me prepare some exam eh things..
i think MAY RG will have an exam d...
then stay at home play game, online, watch tv....
i think i will join froggy and hy eh center there...
since i very free ma...

end of FEB d...
haiz...this year really have many changes...
compare with last year...
aloha disappear ki. all fren less gather around d..
new year din't feel happy and excited also
of coz end of FEB next month ...hiak hiak hiak..
MARCH is going to die d...
really no eyes to see my result.

when PMR i have a high target...
i wish i can get 3 A's...
but at last...make me dissapointed...
after see my result...OMG...see all my fren so happy with their result but me....
somemore godmum..mum..sis and so on..
keep on fon me and ask for my result...
i still have to ' smile ' and talk with them
impossible cry in front them...
i juz tell them i have no A....all of them reply is the same..
' dun lie la..tell the truth la..' kek si me...
actually sometimes is really will feel shy to tell others my result..
is really chaaaaaa
but i have to tell when they ask...juz smile smile den tell...

so this times...
i really not dare to put high hope on my SPM result
i scare i cant tahan anymore when see it...
i cant paksa myself to smile and tell them anymore...
my target for dis time is juz pass all...
if pass all..i already happy till fly to moon d..hahaz...
coz my SEJ and ADD MATH and BI seem will fail...
sej i din got enuf preparation.
add math i din't pass once also in school exam
BI the most terrible subject between BC and BM...
~~~scare scare scare~~~

wow dis weekend i very busyyy ler..
2mrw noon 4pm i have to go and have a high school ptc meeting...
7sumtin go tambun btcc and have a technical training..
sunday morning go RG practice...and noon go take salary and go out with friends..
wahahahaz....
so now have to go and play game lo...
hehe...challenge for the jumping bobo gold badge...haha...

No comments: