June 08, 2008

@~@ exam day @~@

last night 1something only sleep
is really tired
today early in the morning 7am my alarm ring
i wake up but haha sleep back
untill 8am my sis wake up and wake me up
OMG....will very rush ler
when reach they finish gonggyo d..
then after that many peoples saw lay khuan reached scare ka si
haha
when 9.30am our exam start d
i am the coordinator..just arrange them to stand by and open the door let them go out
and wait the examiners to give me signal that they ready d
1 group pass and another group pass again and again
is my friend turn d..
she very tension and pressure
after she finish exam..she cry..because she make 1 wrong step
actually is very very not worth if u forget step or do the wrong step
because it will deduct many marks in many place
in music la..skill la..expression la..so bo tat
ok is my turn d..
cham..when get in..i not dare to look at the 4 examiners
haha scare~~
then start
1 手位 - it got 7 手位 is standard among all types of dance no matter chinese or modern
2 Plie - to make our leg muscle strong
3 tendu - to make our muscle strong too, and it can help us kick higher
4 streching - my god.i hate this..haha i very poor in streching. streching is streching la..nothing to explain
5 abdominal - train our abdomina lo..but i till the last step i cant do it well
6 kick - kick is kick la..erm..but i like the music
7 isolation - erm dunno how to explain..hehe
8 weight transfering - is a quite relax eh exercise. but must very good in counting when the music start...hard to catch it..
9 ifudoodoo - is a very very very hard and fast eh set dance. the music very fast. i count have 2 steps..have to practise many many only can dance it..haha
10 chinese set dance - althoug is easy..but the important point many..leg must straight la..hand must curve la..
when exam..i very cham eh is..i do wrong my plie
i too nervous and forget some easy steps
arghhhhhhhhh....wan go long piak d....yerr...geram myself nia
then so far all also ok...
but the people who same group with me do many wrong ler..
got some infulence tiok me...especially the counting
godsis and peipei saw my mistake just now
haiz..they say bo tat eh deduct...kek si me..
hehe
the most good and pro eh examiner lay khuan
say that my 1st exercise hand eh very very good
my line la..my hand la. even my jari..
all very good...very nice...
say among all of the poeples just now
i am the BEST wo...haha happy si me ...
she say i improve many many from last time
thanks too..
after that when godsister fetch us back..
she tell me..i only realise that..
when the start of planing special group
she is the 1st person purpose me to the group
really thanks..
but after that because some special reason only take me out eh
but now i am in again...haha
she know i wish to go there eh..
thanks to her...help me so many in my life

No comments: