June 08, 2008

+*~*+ gathering +*~*+

today is an important and meaningful day
haha
is my primary school friends gathering
we almost 6years din't meet each other d lo
1st we meet at 火锅之家 1st
i follow jian wen eh car
he fetch wei ping, tek wei, ee and me
we are the 1st gang reach 1st
after that somebody reach d
but i dunno who is that..after asking.oo..is yi shan
at last our oganiser had reach
pei yeng, ming liang, kai jie, yun pei and yong kang
we go inside 1st d lo
then start our eating.erm..not so wish to eat
because many people ar..and very hot
but already paid ma..so eat some la
after that many peoples reach d..
yi xiu, zhan jie, shu lyn and so on..
when almost full
we give up eating d
we capture many picture
haha..
all of us when reach is dunno each other eh name eh
cause forget d..too long time d la
after that ee decide go to new world park
hmmm..plan to go old town
but old town full ar..so we go 流星雨
we play poker at there and meet zhi yen at there too
when we recall back our primary school eh memory is really fun and funny
but many of them forget d
this time meet back we have many things to chat
so we plan to go out again next time
hehe..maybe back to our school chiao nan
or maybe go for movie
miss u all friends....


me and ee eh drinks at 流星雨 [[ honeydrew juice ]]


another drinks of us 白色曲

yi shan = ee = me

me and ee

yi shan and me

yun pei and I

with bad ming liang..he make me cry when standard 6 graduation.
haha cause he use the duster make my whole uniform turn from dark blue to white
hng..haha at last many of my friend scold him..
actually is I playful play with him 1st eh..kaka

5 of us at new world park

me with pretty pei yeng

me = yi xiu

..us..

all of us is here

1 comment:

LesjOs said...

ah fing...haha your primary school eh student all also grow up d lo...i feel like so weird la...they like change so many...small small that time they all like *tut tut*...but now grow up d...good good...