February 04, 2009

CNY celebration at Acheh Street

1.2.2009
its sunday
i woke up early in the morning and have breakfast
then start to tie my hair
my sis help me
i scream the whole morning
thats hurt when the my sis put on the pin..ouchh !!
after settled all the stuff
godsister fetch us to kaikan to make up and hair do
my hair in progress

my sis in the mirror..haha XD

i have no idea with the foudation


i am pro in hair do
i like to help others pin the decoration on our hair
but make up i am the worst
haha
i usually wait my godsister who is a beautician to help me
after a few hours we had finish make up, hair do and changed our costume
we went Lebuh Acheh by bus
just can't believe that the place for us to rest at there
was a big house
i think is a culture show house
a nice place for me to sleep and rest

rehearsal-ing on the stage

ke xin with me

sisters

me . kexin . joanne . rounie
i arrived there about 4something
but i have no chance to walk around there
when 7something is time for us to perform
while ready at backstage
i met Wooi Ping !
OMG...unexpected !!!
is too surprise and happy to meet back her
i think around half year that i din meet her d
and my mum and dad was there too


beside that..there were a fashion show about Malaysia's culture too

Michelle [ the fashion show is along the road ]
my pretty godmother [ cheongsam ]

Koon Kit and Angelia
that day they are in malay
i forgot their name
chinese wedding style

Yeejun and Ah joo
the Kadazan

Auntie Siew, and my godmother on the stage
we perform twice that day
the 2nd performance is about 9something
after it
finally we have the permission to walk around there
and i saw mingjie and shihong as a translator at the exhibition there
cool..haha
and saw ping and youth band members is selling ' bak zhang ' there
saw many many kaikan's friends
met Darren there
we just wear our costume and walk around
cause we din't bring extra clothes
but because of this many visitor like to talk photos with us haha XD
Joanne's father with us

the garden outside the big house
something happened when we walk around
i realise that somebody following us
its a guy with green white shirt
he just keep follow behind me no matter where we go
and he tried to put his hand at our back
dangerous
and i have done many experiment to prove that he is following us
at last i told Yam Hwa who walk with us to protect us..haha
Yam Hwa stare at him..
after that the green white shirt guy dissappear
haha
after it we went back to the big house to have a rest and have our supper there
100plus..my favourite
then around 10something we back to kaikan by bus again
then straight away back home
us in front pg kaikan
nice decoration
end of the celebration
i sleep from 12am till the next morning 1pm
haha and i absent for monday

No comments: