February 14, 2009

Combine post

8.2.2009
Its sunday
i went Rainbow Audition in the morning
and noon i skip my pp tuition
i will start it next sunday
i have a long nap
then when night went to siew koay aunt's house to have a CNY celebration there
mum use her new car NAZA to fetch us
haha hope i can faster get my licence then can drive it too d
wahahahahaz
and i meet my lovely yeexuan there
he is too cute with the clothes..haha
he is drinking water while watching Tom & Jerry
beside him is his mum
which is my godsister's sister
see how he drink his water..haha
10.2.2009
tuesday
when school as usual
and when back ping follow me back home
cause later is going to acc's tuition
we finish our tuiton's homework
then fall as sleep in room
too tired
she is self shot-ing
caught by me XD

candid shot of her
what expression is this ???

12.3.2009
go to school like normal
after school i stay back for a while
cause waiting the time pass
after school
have fun at car park there
haha mess up their car
zhengying's car, hooisee's car and pei's car
haha and i fight with them there too
that bad kuikui and c.mun just try to make me fall down
and after that i help ping for rovers banner painting since i am free
just help them a while
then went to pmall to meet up huiping
we search Asamu in pmall
at last we found it at 5th floor
the tea still tasty and the popcorn chicken still that yummy
i just like it
have my lunch there with her
and have longlong talk with her there
about everything
then went popular to buy some stuff
then wen giant to buy some chips for her sister
5pm i go back by bus and i din took dinner for today
cause its too full
=end of my thurday=

13.2.2009
friday
after school pei fetch me and ping to pmall
the purpose is ??
1. eat pizza hut sensasi set
2. buy another liquid because of spotcheck and our liquid has been taken by prefect
3. search something in parkson
4. get pei's electric dictionary

and something funny happened there
when we arrived pmall and walk around
got 2 passenger ask ping's brother something
but we dunno what they ask
after that we ask him what they ask you ??
he answer
they ask who is the girl [ping] that stand beside me ?? why so ugly ??
OMG ...hahaha his answer really make me laugh NON-STOP
i laugh from 1st floor to the 4th floor
and he din laugh and smile at all when he answer us
its really funny
haha

sensasi pizza hut

ping's candid shot
she is hyper active that time

ah joon's candid shot..
haha he just fight with me in pizza hut
just because he rampas my hp and want to delete this photo
hahahaha but at last he fail
neni neni pupu..here is the picture..haha
pei's candid shot
after it
back home i sleep from 5something till 8pm
=end of my friday=

14.2.2009
Happy Valentines Day !!
went school with sadness
because our sir Mr. Roger is going to leave us
he has a better opportunity to get a better job
and today is his last day in MBS
we prepared a farewell for him today after assembly
took photos with him
[ photos will be upload soon ]
and we invite Pn. Wong, Pn. Khor, NG and Mr. Khor to our class
so bad that Pn. Tan is absent
have a fun time with sir today
although is the last day..he still force us to speak english but
at the end we force back him to speak mandrin
so conclusion today we just have 2 period of econ is teaching
the rest period keep eating and playing there
We will miss you all the time !! =]
after school
i din follow pei back cause i am going somewhere else with my mum
so i wait her to fetch me up at school
and feicui had accompany me untill 1something
have a long talk with her in car
then i thought mum is arrive because she misscall me
but so bad
is not..she call me again and ask me go in school to wait for her
cause farlim there was too jam
so she will be late
and feicui went back d
i walk to foyer there prepare to do my homework alone there
but i saw camel, sgive, monique, chunkit, weihong, kuikui, chongmun and pc there
at office there
i dunno what they are waiting for
so i join them for a while
and after that i saw carol
haha i saw my ''hope''
she say luckily i am there..and i say luckily you're here
she is waiting her friend to fetch her
so we have a long talk at the motor parking place there
luckily she is there if not ....haha
around 2something we back
the flower that sell by dunno which club
weihong buy it..but at last in my hand

just do something funny in car while back
cause there was a serious traffic jam..duhh

flowersssss
haha i dislike flowers..i also dunno why~
and now is noon
i am going to have a nap
to meet 'marginal' in my dream d..wakakakaz XD
bye guys
=end of my valentines day=

No comments: