March 23, 2009

Tuitions

16.3.09
the day after Relay For Life
and we have Gamma PA tuition today
just 3 hours PA tuition
we took some photos again
chuckie keep on ask us to take photo
he is in love of taking photos nowadays

candid

i was hiding behind feicui..aha !

wow..who is that ?? so serious and concentrate haha
actually i feeling not well that time so turn to be so quiet..haha
17.3.09
Account's tuition for today
and ping came to my house again and wait for yunpei to fetch us
feicui message me and told me something funny and make me laugh non-stop
hahaha damn funny
after that ping back to my house to wait for her mum
and we do take many photos that time
and we produce some funny videos too
hahahaha !! Fun day !
ping
[ nice effect by using her phone's camera ]
my lil sis..

last ... ME

my sister

yaya..us



ping being crazy with my lil sis

the present by leslie
ping just try to learn the face expression of the fans


with my sis's cap


my ants

us
she just keep find something at my house to take photo with
and i forgot to mention that
she keep smiling all the time in my room while sms-ing
i know you know la !! haha
however the conclusion is she is CRAZY !! haha but FUN

No comments: