July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to FISH !!

24.7.09
its our cute fish birthday..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISH !!
its the 4th year that i celebrate birthday with her
i knew her since form 4
cause i just sit behind her
so we knew each other start from there
and we sit together again when form 5 in class
just beside me..
we gossip, play, make fun, study and so on together
and our relation getting closer since form 5





moral project..

after PJ

argue-ing about the add math solution..haha






we had a simple and fun celebration with her on friday night
after the basketball competition me and carol went to Mable's house
and fish, hueyi and ping are there too
mable's leg injured can't walk much so we choose to celebrate at her house
so that she no need walk
but some foods from pasar malam
then back to her house have our party..haha
funny incident happen around..haha
especially carol..haha she did many funny things la
cute fish


thats me !

carol and hue yi was playing the song ' happy birthday '
i learn till half way give up d..
i don't have the talent to learn piano la..haha
around 11something we back home
ping drop me home..haha she drive her mum car since her mum was not in pg
haha its her world
big thanks to her for fetching me so much today..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei..y post up my gerli foto huh.
my god. sia sui nia. lol.
n those candid wen f5.
ishh!!
ohh ya.. y u gt da foto tat captured by froggie in her houz de..? yerr..

Anonymous said...

hahaha..tats me..
=fish=
4gt type da name at da st comment.
lol.
=P

greenlover said...

[fish]
haha that froggie use my hp to capture wan ma
of course i had it la
gerli meh f5 photo ??
nice what..haha
s-tu-pid forgot type name also can..duhh..
haha

Anonymous said...

haha..c gui.
i mean ugly de is my photo.
which is da pic dun hv u 1 la.
haha..

guan lai is use ur ph took de meh..
y i now oni noe it de.
lol.

=FisH=

greenlover said...

u mean with the ribbon wan hor ??
haha nice what..so 'chubby' haha
photo with me wan all very nice eh..

ehh hello
that photo almost 2years d leh
now u only know..too late d la
haha