July 05, 2009

Hari Ibu Bapa

4.7.09
its the day of hari ibu bapa
which we need to go to school with our parents to take report card from our form teacher
i woke up early today
went to sis's school to take her report card 1st
hehe her teacher say her good girl cause never absent this year..wohoo !! *claps*
after that went to my school..
saw many friends practising floorball at basketball court
haha and saw many lower sixes playing orientation game
i has been long time din play station game d
miss it !
went to dewan budaya..
on the way to dewan saw sgive, carol and so on
haha have compliment from Mr. Richard *haha*
then econ's teacher ask me put more effort in every subject to get A
mum driving..next time will be my turn in this picture..hee~


my little sis tiok force follow us go out..
no choice la..she must follow..cause nobody at home

my sis like to take my photos..why har ?? haha so interesting ??

my sister..Joanne LOK!! haha

haha mine and hers result...i wonder why she wan capture it down ??
ok back home and took a veryyy short nap
around 15mins..haha
then went to training at night.
wohooo !! i likes today's training..is kinda FUN and FUN again
fooling around and i learn hip hop at there too. haha YENG !
had a wonderful and great night with all rainbow's friends

==========================================================
and everybody..i had change my com wallpaper to TVB calender
which is JULY and contain my Kevin Cheng and Tavia Yeung
haha i like it..haha



a very short update of my saturday..haha
cause i feel that i wont update in the coming days
heeee~~




No comments: