August 09, 2009

Wishes from you all !!

08.08.09
its my big day !!
last birthday for me when school time d !
and i got many wishes from my friends.
i went gurney with my buddies on 07.08.09
cause 08.08.09 i will busy for whole day from morning till night
ok well when friday noon i received
1. Boon shu's call
he wishes me happy birthday because he can't go gurney with me later
thanks ler
2. Mable's call
she call me after i back from gurney
sang birthday song to me and wishes me happy birthday !
unexpected that she will call me cause i just went gurney with her before she called me
3. godfather's call
he will call me every year when my birthday
and his birthday just the next day of mine.. hehe
4. Feicui's call
she call me after went out with me too
so unexpected for it too !! haha
when in phone with her
i received
5. Alex's call
he just call me and wish me happy birthday
and he knew that i was in phone with fc so off d..hehe
thanks ya lex kor !
6. chong mun's call
called me and wish me happy birthday too !
7.Huiping's call
she called me on 08.08.09 night after i training
actually she called me at noon but i am busying that time
then after training i received her call again
just to wish me happy birthday and chat with me
and that time i was opening my presents..=)
M-E-S-S-A-G-E-S
The very 1st person wish me was
JIA YUN
she wishes me on friday..and she thought that friday was my birthday..haha
sent me MMS and wishes me ..
CAMEL
she text me and told me that she can't go school to celebrate with me because of work
and say sorry to me..haha funny la u..no need sorry =)
XINJIE
she want to be the 1st one to wish me so sent on 11.50pm on 7.8.9
haha but too bad that she was the 3rd wan..
but its good that u still remember it although u're not in pg XD
BOEYEE
she surely wish me every year since i knew her
wish me on sharp 12am
haha thanks much !!
JIAYUN
she wishes me again..
she felt sia sui that she wish me on the wrong date
haha really funny her !
HOOISHAN
the 1st year that i receive her birthday wishes in msg
haha feel surprise too..haha
thanks ya my girl !
JAYWAN
he wishes me happy birthday in msg and MSN too
din expect he will wish me
however still thanks la
HUEYI
Msg me and say thanks for the cake in school
and wish me happy birthday too..haha
she was cute and funny all the time ! >.<
CAROL
she told me she will msg me when she fetching me back
cause when i reach my house still left 6mins left to 08.08.09
haha thanks girl
WOOIPING
this girl told me in msn that she won't wish me this year
just wan give me a surprise which is din wish me
haha but at last she did wish me in msg too
she wishes me every year since i knew her too..
PING
haha she can't manage to celebrate with me cause of training
but still she wish me in msg..haha
thats enough la..
YILING
she absent on friday but still she knew is my birthday
just a simple birthday msg from her
QING
she say sorry to me because late 20mins wish me
haha its ok la girl
again the same wish me happy bday and ask me grow up faster..
CHONGMUN
he text me after call me..haha
thanks friend..
YUNPEI
received a MMS from her
and a very long happy birthday too..
KUIKUI
a simple birthday wish from him thru msg
tq
XIAOMIN
haha feel surprise that she wish me
cause i thought she dun have my phone's number
however thank you ya miao~
PHOOIYARN
she wish me every year since i knew her when form 2
never forget about my birthday huh..haha
thanks
YEEYEAN
haha i really never expect she will text me and wish me
i wonders why she will remember it.haha
FEICUI
haha she wish me in msg when she was chating with me in MSN
haha somemore say tiao ti want see me got reply her or not
haha i sure reply eh..dun worry
thanks too =)
KOONKIT
i received his msg when early in the morning of saturday
and he asked me that see any rainbow in the sky ?
god also want to celebrate your birthday with you.haha
ya i saw it ..thanks..hehe
HUIYING
still the same that she will wish me every year since i knew her
this year was the 3rd year !
thanksss
SIMON
simple msg from him..
CHUNKIT
wish me happy birthday
and ask me dun be childish anymore..duhh..blekzz
SEOWGIVE
she can't celebrate with me too cause of work
SHUMOOI
i think she remember my birthday when she work
cause seowgive was there too..haha
CHUCKIE
he wish me happy birthday when a starting of
'' hey i got pp exam tips for you. please scroll down
Happy 19th Birthday !! "
haha lame la chuckie
but still thanks
AH CHAO
haha never expect will receive msg from him
cause i has been very long din't meet him in kaikan d
BEESIANG
a birthday MMS from her
which have my name and wishes inside too
haha special !!
TINGTING
she say she want to be the last to wish me
haha but too bad she not..haha
but still thanks for wanted to be the last one..haha
FISH
she sent 2 cute msg to me
somemore told me that she purposely wish me at last mins..
haha every year same style mia her..
wish me at the last mins
WILSON TENG
a simple msg from him
on 11.59pm on 08.08.09
really is last mins
finally finish the all wishes from all my friends
I enjoyed my birthday till the max..
thanks for everything !!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooi ping here... i'm good gal... somemore u r my cute cute fren ma... sure will wish u de...

greenlover said...

OMG...now i only know that u have read my blog wan..haha
hahaha thanks ler..
cute cute fren pula...haha

--Ping-- said...

where is me???

greenlover said...

haha paiseh...i just add in..

Anonymous said...

yo..c gui WILSON TENG!!
HATE nia eh errr...
im da laz 1 larr..
lol.

=FisH=

*dis tym din 4gt 2 write my name here d la. haha..

greenlover said...

haha..yaya
at 1st i tot u're the last one d eh
manatau after a while i receive wilson eh msg.haha