August 23, 2009

Birthday presents 09

08.08.09
i went to MBS food fair in the morning with my buddies !
and went to pc fair with feicui, ping and yeeming
then back home and went to training !
my agenda for that day was full and fun..haha
end up i sick on the next day.. haha
i received a surprise after i back home from training
haha i really never expect they will bring the present to my house secretly
they take the present to my house when i was at food fair
i wonders why ping went out for so long and feicui never call me cause she said she will arrive school on 10something..
but i din suspect anything too..just think that
ping maybe go out with somebody
and maybe feicui overslept..haha
the surprise was success 90% due to my mum had spoilt it..haha
she called me when i am on the way back to pg
she said : eii ?? why got a green box present there ??
then she read out the name on the box..
i was HUH ?? how come ??
then back home my sis bring this to me
TADA !! the presentsss...
feicui and ping bring it to my house and called my sis open the door for them
when i was in MBS food fair..


when i open the box..
???? tourism t-shirt inside ????
haha feicui return me by put it in the box with the presents
funny betui !!
the presents is from
FeiCui, Ping, YunPei, Fish, Mable, Carol, HueYi & Zheng Ying
BIG THANKS TO U ALL !!
♥ heart u all !! ♥
almost all in green !! haha
a big green frog, a pair of mushroom shoes, a converse pencil case, a tropicana purse and a box of spoon and chopstick
after receive the presents..
i called feicui that time was around 12something after i back from training
and she was sleepy but waiting my call..haha
my sis capture it down when i was in phone with feicui..
haha
see i still not yet bath and comb my hair after training
besides that, i received a photo frame and a handmade bottle by ping and feicui
there are 6 pieces of papers inside the bottle that written by them..
it was nice and great !!!
i likes the bottle and photo frame muchhh..
love you girls ♥
this is the presents by my sis [joanne], little sis, mum and godmum
a simple present by them
a necklace with music sign from my sis [ joanne ]
a J keychain by my godmum
and a cute tortoise that buy for charity by my mum
and a random stationaries by my little sis..
my dad present me a reload card !! haha so that i can get my reload birthday bonus ma..kekez
a Birthday Cert from Huiping and Huiying..haha
a special card that i never received before
it was cute and nice !!
thanks ya friend..^.^
and i received a big disney puzzle from Huiying and BeeSiang
they made it themselve
somemore beesiang went to hy's house after school just to prepare my present
really touched ler..thankssssss
and i likes the puzzle too..full of disney cartoon..
somemore there are some videos that they preparing and after prepared..
thank you girl !! ♥
last but not least
i received a birthday card from qing
it was a green birthday card..haha thanksss much
and unexpected that i received a present from Carmen !!
haha i knew her since kindergarden but we lost contact for 12 years
untill this year i only knew that she was my best friend when kindergarden
she present me a pen holder and a small handmade card !! haha
TQ carmen !!! haha
thanks for the surprise
and present and everything !!
i love u all ♥
and i am waiting my sis Josephine Lok to present me..
ahahaha she owe me a present..!!

No comments: