January 20, 2010

Sis back to pg

9/1/2010
sis and leslie came back to pg without informing us again
duhh..luckily i don't have any plan on these few days
they plan to stay at pg for 1 week ++
but due to something urgent at KL they went back earlier
during weekend
we went to Queensbay and Gurney with family
and have dinner at the new cafe that near my house
Kuta Bali
the foods was not bad
us in gurney's Fon Hei Dei
just like Kim Gary but the choice of food is more than Kim Gary
not bad ler..can have a try next time..
i ordered my favourite Jasmine tea..


we bought this in QB basement food court there
its 4 of us's name
Im, May, Ling and Ching
my sis is vain all the time..

candid shot with my frog

besides that,
we play cards while noon at home with sis and leslie
due to noon was too hot and we don't wish to go out
we play chor tai dee, black Jack and so on
haha what we play was not involve money
those who lose gotta drink a cup of water
and i am the one who fill in the water in the cup
and my sister Joanne drank 9 cups !! LOL
mum and little sis drank 6 cups
my big sis drank 6 cups too
just me and leslie was 5 cups
haha

HAHA !! my sis was nearly faint after she drank the 7th cup
she kena 4 cups continuosly..non stop
ahaha..i think she should not gamble on coming CNY
haha

saw my cards ??
i got 4 As and 2 Dee while playing chor tai dee
at last i am the winner..wohooo
she act enjoy while drinking..haha

overall its was a nice and happy weekend when sis back
and she's not going to back on CNY d. =(

2 comments:

--Ping-- said...

Haha..u own a big green frog!!!

greenlover said...

huh ?? really ?? hahaha
OHHH !! ya when u at pg i owe u wan XD