May 11, 2010

Outing with both of them

5.5.2010
Outing with My girls
such a long time i din't really hang out with my friends d
And now since ping stopped her work d so we manage to have this outing
ping came and pick me up and feicui then headed to Gurney

Kim Gary the 1st
cause we were too hungry d.

Ping with her hungry face, HAHA

wernt to F.O.S., Dorothy, Nichii for shopping
but i got nothing
feicui bought 2 tops. haha







this is how i look when both of them went to toilet
oh ya we met yugesa at gurney too

After that went to seaside
the weather wasn't that good
but still we do enjoy.



how sweet they're ! but i can feel that they're sweating while taking photos under the hot sun



Got some photo shooting too !

i love this much !! the feeling of this photo is good !

And this too. =)

Shoot by Ping ! her skill was good !

dinner at Harvest In
Not bad ler, should bring my friends go there next time


Then i went too Ping's dad birthday party for Karaoke
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE !!
then ping drop me back and she continue  her dad birthday celebration.
End of my Outing for today ! =D

No comments: