May 22, 2010

My life !

Mum stop her work d. So i need to be a good girl at home. HA ~!
she use to wake me up every morning to accomapny her to market.
so i won't sleep till 12pm nowadays
the most late also 11am. duh!~~ haha but its good la

what to do at home ?
Nothing special for me to do actually.
Just do some paper work in RG. And update SD attendance to Irene thru mail.
So just sit infront my laptop type & type & type.
Besides that sure i will chase some TVB series. hehehe
But other than watch movie & online. Guess what i have done these few days ??
I can't belive that i will do so.
I almost everyday was reading book. haha
Has been motivate and inspire by someone. She's right ! i should not waste my time on games and online.
Since i so free now.
Read books can train my patience its right !

And very less to hang out with friend too.
blame on the hot weather that make me don't wish to go out. ha!

I almost rest and relax for 5 months d
Was wondering I still can study when enter Uni ? haha
Next month will be the month that we know our Uni result.
many of my frends and relatives asked me from last month (April) till now
they're more nervous than me which Uni I will enter. hahaha
however thanks for the concern.
What i can do now is jusy WAIT !! and chant for wisdom !

There's an incident that make me felt that Gohonzon was really miracle !!!
So I trust there will be another good arrangement for me in my coming Uni life !

Thats my weekdays in these few weeks.
Online, Movie, Read book, Meeting, Paper work and SLEEP. haha
how about my weekends ??
Saturday night and Sunday morning is sure for Rainbow training d
And the rest just rest at home or follow family to somewhere else.
its all about my life in MAY. aha !
I guess everyone will getting busy after we know our Uni result
many document need to be photostat and bring it back to school to chop and sign.
so Good Luck all my friends ! =D

No comments: