June 12, 2010

Car Test

3.6.2010
Went to car test after 4 times practical with uncle.
Actually i still don't stable enough but since uncle had register for me so just go ahead la
very scare of road test. Cause test at Batu Maung so many car in high speed =(

Its my name tag for that day D 13 !! haha
and i am in Sessi 2. so i need to wait for hours !! arghhh.
somemore don't have friends there. Just sit alone there diam diam.
quite bored and hot there ! Just sit at there saw others to test.
as for road test, if the tester drove the car back means fail d.
Uncle brong 4 persons include me to test on that day
all of them had finish the test and left me cause i am sessi 2 *annoyed*
so they need to wait me till 2something.
At last i had pass all the test
feel bit unexpected to pass the road test, since the students that uncle bring each of them fail a part
just me pass all. haha
Daimoku before test is really useful
and whenever i feel nervous i will think of my friend who teach me how to cool down myself
and make everything perfect ! thanks friend !!

No comments: