June 02, 2010

Red Box with RG.

16.5.2010
Today was Sunday and don't have training.
so we plan an sing-k plan with my dance friends
they came out from butterworth and go to Red box. wohooo !!
It seem like i never went out with them ler.
haha this is the 1st time
Yam hwa be the big driver of that day.
fetch them from their house and fetch me from my house too
we invite our ex PIC which is Choon Yong, Voon Hui and Siew Yean too
Overall its a good gathering with them.
I hope there's a next time to gather with them before i enter Uni. =D

Geok Lin, Mooi theng and my sis
3 of them be the opening in Red Box !

The guys. Ah hiang and Foo Howe

Emilia and Geok Lin was enjoying.

3 siao za bo stand on the sofa to sing.
as i need to settle the foods thing so can't join them



My sis act cute. Duhh..

the mother and father of Baby Zen. haha
my godsis siew yean and Voon Hui

Choon Yong, me, geok lin and mtheng.

Pei pei join us after she settle her things. haha
she was choosing songs

we don't have a formal group photo ler.
so this is the only one.
we end this gathering with a song that sang by all of us without mic.
and guess what I announce the practice date before they went back too.
haha good way to inform and no need sms and call too.
Will miss them alotsss after i enter other Uni but not USM !!
Appeal for USM must success so that I can stay at here to fight for RG with them !

No comments: