September 06, 2010

My Birthday celebration for 2010

My 20th Birthday in UUM
I pass my 20th birthday in UUM
when 1.15am of 08.08.10
i received a call from 6 girls who will have a performance tomorrow on
the Style Of Ink at pgkk
its very surprise to receive this call
they sang birthday song for me and chat with me for almost half hour
they are, my sister, Ai Li, Mooi theng, Hui Jia, Rou Nie & pei pei
they finish practice and overnight at pg.
this is the best birthday call from them =D

Besides that, i have a surprise birthday celebration by my roommates, room 536, Yunpei and Jzeyuin
they surprise me with a cake and candles in my room
thanks you all ~!!

The birthday cake and me

girls who surprise me !


Birthday card that i receive which is from,
Jze Yuin, Yun Pei, Seow Give and shu hwa

Birthday present by Jze Yuin
My birthday present from dad =)

My another birthday present from
Yun Pei, Ping and Sellyn

And i receive some stationary from my sister as present too.
the 1st year of my brithday that does not celebrate at Pg
but its a great birthday to me !! thanks you all !!!

No comments: