September 15, 2010

Pg Trip with SH & Bing

26.8.2010
Due to my laptop spread out the virus to my friend's laptop
so i decided to back pg and bring the laptops for my dad to repair.
cause even i use Anti-Virus also can't get the virus.
And Shu Hwa and ah Bing follow me back to pg
So had our Pg 1 day trip.



Since they're going every where for thsi trip
so i will be their driver for this 2 days
haha drive them to Air Itam to have dinner.
ITS DELICIOUS !!!



27.8.2010
The 2nd day !
Had our dim sum breakfast.




After breakfast they went to Kek Lok Si
and i back home prepare everything and rest. hehe
Shu Hwa spam my bed.


A picture with my mum.

Tom Yam bee hun as lunch


Driver of the day.


GURNEY !


SECRET RECIPE


Went to beach that behind Toys Museum
As what Chee Wen Bing wish to go.
her 1st wishing list to go at pg is BEACH. haha







LK Western Food as Dinner

End of our Pg trip !
Enjoy but rush and tired. =)
Next station was Pahang Raub !! haha
AH BING, clean your house and prepare for us. XD

No comments: