December 27, 2010

BIrthday wish to my 3 dearest friend =)

27/12/2010
Its 27th, to me its a simple day as usual
But its my 3 dearest friend's bday
TADA~~

Jesline Yeoh ( Ai Li )
my dear lovely buddy in RG.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you !
Hope u like the surprise we gave you yesterday and the present ^^
And again i wanna thanks you for everything !!
Encourage and inspired me every times i met you =)
Hope u can hit ur own target on next year and HAPPY ALWAYS.

 Next was my Dearest YSH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
my buddy in UUM, help me and always be the listener to me all the time in UUM
enjoy your sweet 20th birthday ya ! finally you're 20 ! XD
Meet again when 2011 la. we go sing k !! hoho
The last one !! Wan Nie
my classmate when form 4 and 5
knew her when form 4 cause sit at the same position
her result always on top, and her laughters in class was top too XD
happy to meet back you on 5p1 gathering =)
Enjoy ya =))

No comments: