December 28, 2010

RG 10th Anniversary

19/9/2010
Its RG 10th Anniversary !!
and i skip my class to join this big day !!

RG birthday cake 2010.
the most special rg cake i ever see before.

RAINBOW !!

Preparation before the day

haha 3 of us argue-ing the grouping XD

Significant of RG. Present by me !
Its a challenge for me cause i not really can explaint it clearly.
but at last i did it !!

10th anniversary

Seniors came back to join too =)

the cake  ♥

Group photo of everyone of us

Food time ^^

Poh Hoon sis and Khai Chee =))

Me with the birthday card !



with crazy Rou Nie

With another crazy girl Ai Li

Emilia and ah hiang

Elaine teoh and my sister

With my dear godsister Siew Yean =)

With Mr. Money Choon Yong

I straight back to UUM after this.
Bring the spirit back to UUM. and MISS them sooo much.
*Life in UUM is fun if i really enjoy it*
Thanks to my friend who told me this, i can feel it now =)
But still i won't give up RG eventhough i am not in pg.
~ Be strong and courageous, and live with inextinguishable hope~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINBOW GROUP !

No comments: