March 25, 2011

My new life in UUM

Sem 2 in UUM
i had my new life at DPP PROTON. Cause i has been trasfer to here
cause YAB gotta change to 2 persons a room.
I knows there the meaning behind why i will get transfered. =)
honestly, i really can't accept this when i know i am the only one get kick to other place
once i think back my wonderful memory in YAB,
i would like to say this : its hard to say goodbye
*Have 3 good roommates there*
*have a few of crazy but nice neighbour*
*Have chinese foods there*
*Have a ngong ngong forever roommate there*
*Have a blur but cute friend who stay at 1st floor*
*Have 3 crazy friends stay at 536*
BUT
I had tried my best to enjoy my laluan A life =)

I enjoy to have dinner together with laluan A & B acad U members
kayak and jogging together.
Walk to here and there together.
enjoy to be alone when in room, cause not so close with my new roommate
" once i know the meaning and reason of a problem, I will grow and win ! "
I trust this !

Tada~ thats my room, people and dynamic development year !  

my bed, all GREEN !
and finally i bought pillow =)

My desk. hehe its big enough for me to do homework and everything.

my foods.. i hope it enought for me till study week =X

white board infront my table

my papan notis, full of the memo from friends and my own task.

And i was so lucky that 2 of my roommate every wed will came to proton for a cooking class
and its the foods that cook by Yvonne lim. hoho.
i miss you so much!

No comments: