April 17, 2011

unforgettable incident in UUM

Seem like its quite a long period i din't update my blog d.
Something unexpected and unpredictable thing happen in my sem 2 life.
12/4/2011
I went to supper with acad U laluan A comarades.
and when we're going back our room.
I saw a cat lying there i was try not to pass by there
so i climb the wall beside me to skip the way
but too bad i fell down from the wall and knocked my head.
I cound'nt do anything and just can heard many voice around me
i can't even walk myself.
they help me to massage and everything
and my senior accompany me back room cause i could not walk by myself
i feel dizzy. back to room and sleep and the next day i skip classes and go to AS hospital for check up
x-ray and checking all show that i am alright and normal
phewww~~!
I told my senior if i forget everything you all must tell me SGM and sensei ! haha
how stupid i am.
i thought i will become more smart after knock. but who knows through my Makro mid sem
I am not. haha

Knocked on my head. seem like nothing but the real was veryyy pain
and i can't even walk.

besides that, i knock on my leg some injured on hand too.

this will be my "nice"memory in UUM~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very similar.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!