June 24, 2011

The differences.

From the time before i enter UUM - I be an Acad U in UUM - I finished my 2 sem of life in UUM

I noticed there're many things different from the start until now.
Myself, family, comrades, people around me and the most important MY THINKING.
The power of Daimoku and koserufu is really there.
I can really feel how strong it is NOW !!
I just can tell myself : " Jacelyn lok, why so late only realize it ? "
But nevermind, NRSK slogan " NOW WE RISE !! "

Dialogue, Human Revolution start from now on !! 

And i successfully train myself to have a hobby of read books.
Sensei's book all about Philosophy of Life !
There's more than 300books written by Ikeda sensei, but i just finish not more than 20.
No matter how, I will work all out and read and remember it in my LIFE not in my BRAIN.

Ikeda sensei 说:" 成功读完一本书, 就等于在你人生完成一件事 "
Read books can train our hobby too =)

I am not going to work in this holiday.
But I am working now for Soka Gakkai and also Rainbow group.
The paper works, the study material, date base and so on.
Surprisingly, my mom din't keep on mumble me to go and search for a job.
And she told her friends that my daughter is working for Soka Gakkai in this holiday.


顺境时没什么值得骄傲, 逆境时如何走过来才是考功夫!

1 comment: