June 08, 2011

Last day of Exam

26.5.2011
Finally it reach the last day of exam. phewww...
Makro's notes. IS-LM-SP
it makes me mad..

Many unlucky things happen around me.
My lovely green cup broken and i need to use this bowl for my breafast - Milo

My last paper Mikroekonomi !!!
Was not in the condition to study at all that time
Everyone was having their holiday and i am still studying =.=

My luggage and box
Pack my things after my roommate leave.

Blank for my book rak.

Only left the things i need to use for bath before go for exam.

My foods. haha empty ! 

Last but not least,
Photos with shu hwa when i back to YAB for study.
Without promise
We wore the same shirt, clip the same pin ( which is the pen's cover )
Thank you so much to her for teaching me Math Eko even she was very tired after her statistic paper.





No comments: