May 20, 2007

..:: i waSted iT ::..

today is Sunday...a simple n relax day
and today also is my cow sis birthday ...so...
happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u
happy birthday to cow cow
happy birthday to u !!!
hahaha...hope u can receive my song here...

sunday...sunday..
suppose is a good day for me to study
but...my stupid dad ask me go out..he din allow me alone stay at home..
sot wan...so..he fetch us o giant n tesco...
of cause i have bring my add math note to do revision in car
but useless...it cant work..when i sit in d car...n look at my add math book
already want faint d..how 2 do revision ar...

then when bek from tesco...i plan 2 start study till night d..but
when i open the add math text book n revision book
din got 1 chapter is i know how to answer wan..so sad...
feel so regret why i din go and find a tuition earlier...
although i have all d tips 4 add math...but useless...
i have give up my add math 4 tomorrow..
cause i know i cant made it..
but i swear i will work hard for nex time exam n in SPM too
i wont fail again...( hope so hehe )

nothing special for me today...
now 11sumtin...is time to go and sleep..

5 comments:

LohHuiYing said...

err...
how ah like dat??
what can i do to help u??
anything jz find me lu...
hahax...

greenlover said...

nevermind la...
its ok la..
u got sooo many subject need 2 study ma..
if ask u..u ma very bo eng..
dun1..haha
i will try 2 improve myself in many way la
however thx la

LohHuiYing said...

hng...
1 help u oso dun wan...
sai hei...
hnghnghng...
bluekzz...=p

greenlover said...

u so busy ma..
need 2 rest more good
if i gt problem i will ask u 1
dun worry..sure ask u kuk..
hahaha

Anonymous said...

Okok...
ask me if there's any...
ll welcome euu...=)