May 26, 2007

++** fRee **++

yeah..i am free now
nothing to do..but have to prepare my camp..
but its ok...

yesterday really very tired n tired d..
whole morning busy with the drama performance..
den whole afternoon busy with the camp dance competition
although our drama competition perform till not so good
because of din got floor mic..we din prac before it..the ' ying xiang ' very cha
but we have made it..many audience enjoy our drama yesterday..
so happy about it..

wow...yesterdat plan wif my friends..
she said if she can drive motor after SPM
she will fetch me go n work with her..haha thanks 1st

just heard my godmother say that my cow sis next monday will know about her result d
if fail ( choi ) she have to beck to penang and study again
even the fees that she payed...UTAR also will return to her if she fail
if pass..congrate lo..she can stay at KL wif her bear bear
hope she can pass it ...
hahaha...

feel so boring today..nothing to do..
just stay at home on9 n on9...
sumore din gt people chat with me..all busy..haiz..

No comments: