May 20, 2007

++ sWing aGain ++

because of some problem..so i have 2 move my blog again n again..
i cant sign in my blog last night..really make me mad d last night
yesterday i went 2 PBA study..
the environment at PBA yesterday not a good place for me to study..
those form 4 student from our school wan..really noisy
make me cant concentrate..
and i din have my lunch also
cause when wp go and eat her friends
i din't like 2 follow although she got ask me go also..
but that time i really din feel hungry and din feel like want to eat
however, conclusion although yesterday i have use the whole afternoon n morning
to study but...i din really concentrate..so..i don't think that i have fully use the whole day to study
haiz....

then how stupid i am..
me yesterday study sejarah..
my tomorrow exam paper is add math...haiz
my sej exam paper on wednesday so STUPID
but add math although i use whole day to do my own revision
when i get the result ...sure is fail wan...hahaha its real
i don' t that my add math will pass once also
but i also will try my best on it...
juz left 3 days.....
3days only...then i can sleep n sleep already..
then i can go n play n play d..hahaha

7 comments:

LohHuiYing said...

hahax...late d my comment...
but nvrmind...=p
past d lar our exam...
no matter good o notd results...
v have tried our best d...
rite??
no regret d...
Gambate for d next trial n spm ya..
[[bia'ng]]
hahax...

greenlover said...

ya..no regret...
bia'ng ???
yaya..gambate..u too

♥ zH3nLynN ♥ said...

hey..
haha..
so fast...!!
next exam will be our trial d..
hahaxx

greenlover said...

yaya...very fast..
nex time is trial d..
den nex time again is SPM d..
my god ..so fast..haha
u gambate too o

♥ zH3nLynN ♥ said...

yaya..
so i think conclusion is
SPM is coming..
haha..
good luck ya..

Anonymous said...

[[ greenlover ]]

sorry ya...
so late d my comments...=(

ya...
no regret d as long as v tried our best of the best...XD

start bia'ing d lar...
hahax...=)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.