August 20, 2007

cute + funny movie....

Ratatouille
cute little Remy...

dis guy a bit stu stu eh...hahaz...

ratatouille....
my movie today...
is a cute + funny + nice cartoon movie...
at 1st really laugh till die...
but...at d end....u will feel touched...
erm...although i din feel it...hehe but i think sum of u all will feel it...
actually i plan to watch secret...but...who know..
hng...dey buy dis cartoon movie eh tickets..
but not bad la...nice also...i like it...
after movie...we go n have our lunch lo...
after it...juz walk n walk n walk around...
den meet yik yung...meet chinq wei at PDI...
meet vanessa at coco there....den greet khai ling at aloha when i go down...
hmmm...not bad hor...
meet so many fren there...
after tat...cause that i dunwan my dad know i go PM again...
so i take rapid go bek...
haiz....
manazai...rapid to paya terubong eh duno go where ki..
i juz sit go air itam eh nia...
but i sleep ki....den pass by the bus stand that i want....
so i have to call my grandma come n fetch me...
so now i am here to update my blog d lo...
oh ya...
2day i buy mathematic pass year paper...
haha...den my fren teach me in macd...
actually okok nia lo..
i juz wish i can pass in dis cuming trial...
mayb i duno how to do...so when i bek to home
when i notice that some of d question i duno...
i dun want to continue liao eh..haha...coz i duno ma...
hmmm...dis is my holiday...
when back home...
yarn msg me...
ask me whether gt go monique birthday ??
hmmm...Ee eh plan cancel d dis wed...
but they all just ask me take bus go...
but do u know i take bus alone ar ?? i din take alone to gurney before...
so i say NO to them....
really sorry to monique...cant celebrate with u d...
really lazy go till gurney lar...so far...sumore muz take bus ?? nononono...
i prefer slp at home o go pba study better...
now 8.18pm....
hmmmm....today whole day din study tiok again...
dunwan waste my time d ler...
want go n do my math d lo...tataz...

No comments: