August 09, 2007

=[[[ THANKS !!!!!!!!!! ]]]=

8/8/2007
my birthday o...happy !!!
i love u all 5p1...love u all...muackxx...
i like the present u all give me...
and a strawberry cake..
but no chance to capture it...
damn nice eh o....
card from =shiwei=soofong=shusien=huixin=


[ back ]...thx o...i like it...^^

present by lemon...inside gt many sweet memory between us o....
love it very much...

the signature by....20 of my best best fren in 5p1...thx again...

another present by =khailing=vanessa=praisy=
thx o...although very ladies like..but i like it also..thx thx..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahax.. wen hui xin curi put da card inside ur bag, u still duno... ben ben eh.lolx.. but den dis oni call surprise mer.. hahazz..

greenlover said...

yaya..
i really duno..
when open my beg..
ei ? y gt a green card inside my beg eh ??
haha really surprise..
sumore lemon eh paper beg i also din notice tiok ler...
**surprise**
thx u all fren..muackxx