September 27, 2007

different ME....

start from last last night...
i am totally different....
who am i now ?? of cause still is jacelyn lok...
but is a new jacelyn lok...
SPM ?? left 45days ???
just try my very best in this 45days...
late o not...is not important at all...
other things is not important as my SPM...
and i wont bother anythings d o....except my study and true friends

today find Pn. Ng after school...
cause grandma not yet come n fetch me...
so find her kheng kai...
i tell her i very hate my this time trial eh result...
all very bad....include moral...
then i ask Pn Ng izzit dissapoited on me ??
she say abit...cause i cant finish the esei...
if not i can get a higher marks...
but she say she sure that i can score well in my SPM...
thx Pn. Ng...


now waiting my math result...waiting n waiting...
hope that i wont make my math teacher dissapoited...really hope about it...

get bek BC obj paper...
my goodness....
last time i get 80 and just wrong 2 ques...
dis time i juz get 46...y ?? regret ? yes i am...
cause i din't fully use my time...
i wasted it...now just hope tat my paper 2 can pull me up...
but i think A is hard to get...
i just wish to get a B....

dia saturday....
friends asking me hang out to QB
i tell them not sure...
actually i wondering why i will tell them not sure...
that day i very free wo...????
but if not they ask me...if is sis o froggy o tortoise ask me...
i will have a comfirm answer...which is YES
but them...i will answer :'' erm...duno..see how 1st''
weird izzit..?? u know why ?? can tell me ??
hahaha...now i am headache-ing with dis saturday la...
cause sis is cuming bek afternoon...i miss her...haiz...how to choose o ???

2mrw...
is an important day...u know why ??
because 2mrw i will get bek my math paper d...
yeah....
hmmmm...hope that is a good news for me o....wakakakakaz

to all my friends.....


chicken little: today is a new day !!!!

988:在乎一个人,不用让她知道,只要心里有他就好!!
池田先生:没有到最后一秒钟,我们都不会知道谁胜谁负

- 开心也是一天,不开心也是一天,为什么不选择开开心心来过每一天呢?

- 一枝手掌拍不响....每一件事的发生,双方面都有错 !!
______最后一句可是我的口头禅哦



all of this is to 鼓励 me everyday....
hope it can help u all too o....



jaC...

No comments: