September 30, 2007

_____skating_____

today...
really fun and enjoy....
is the last day for me to enjoy and relax...
after that have to be hardworking d...

i plan to meet qing when 11am at PM...
but i late...coz the stupid traffic jam...
after that when i reach meet lemon, fong, ling, pei and qing...
den we go n have lunch 1st...
den take bus to QB d lo....
go there fro what leh ?? skating lo...

firstly...
before go in ...a bit scare ler...
coz din't come before ma...
after half hour++...i already know how to skate d o...
ahh....forgot it...
we meet Pn. Chin there...haha....
her husband and her children go in skate too...
den she just sit at outside and see...
but malangnya...i fall down infront her...hng hng hng...she laugh me...
sia sui nia....
must thanks momo and pingz teach me how 2 skate...
although i fall down many times...
but thats not my fault...
is because other ppl cant control their speed den straight away cant stop den push me fall down d...

after that we play train....fun leh..
but play train will fall down many many times...
skating is really fun and enjoy....
i hope can go next time o...
but sure is after SPM d...
now leg very pain....monday go to school...
hope din gt assembly la...

den dad fetch sis from bus stand d...
go QB fetch me...
have dinner d...den back home d lo...
my god...pain till walk also hard ar...
haha...
very tired and sleepy...
around 11pm sleep d lo...
2mrw sis go tambun..but i din't go...coz my leg like dis..how to go leh ??
den just straight away slp...
2mrw the stupid cow paksa me go shopping with her la..
coz monday she is going back d...haiz....waste my time ler..hng...
haha ok la...have to go d lo....

No comments: