September 25, 2007

nObodY understand me NOW !!!!

today is a bad day for me....
many unhappy things happen...many unwanted things happen..

morning...is a very happy morning...
normal...me n my friends go up class when 7am...
den eat the kuih that yarn bring for us....okok nia lo...coz i dislike durian..yucks..haha
then start our exam d lo...
science modul 2....my god...easy la...
after that i talk non-stop again ler...
but after reccess all d things have change...
fish quarrel with fong...because of a little thing...
then she change place with me...
change place d...wakakakaz...i talk non-stop with yarn..haha
then...fish release her anger on me...
i know u angry...but u must know that u angry not all of us must accompany u bad mood...
but i know she not ' tiao ti ' eh....so i nothing also...
just affect my mood....

after school...
plan to go PBA study ....
but the door close...i though it close...
then walk back school call wping...she say no...muz use another way to go in...
my god la...so hot..i dunwan walk bek...
and headache...
so rush bek home and rest...
take bus...i take 23 bek...
the bus just stop till farlim...den i call my grandma fetch me..
she say she at tanjung bunga..sumore scold me y din tell her earlier...
i juz ans...i will find my way to back..den cut the phone..
if i walk back from farlim there...must use 30min...

i wait another bus to back home...yeah...i wait tiok rapid 203
den fast fast go back d ler...
manazai that rapid not going air itam..it going komtar...
so i stop at my primary school there...
walk back home...use 20min....
that time really hot d...mood geting bad n bad...
when back home hungry want eat lunch
but grandma din cook...so i dunwan eat also...
after that feel my eyes is uncomfortable d...
cause last time go clinic and see doctor...
doctor say is red eye...ask me must drop the antibiotic every 4 hours...
i onli notice that just now after school forget to drop it...

then my mood is geting better n better....
after having my dinner...
i go in my mum n dad eh room watch tv...
coz outside not so fang bian....
but dad scold me...mum scold me too...
say me red eye dun go in their room....
then i suak dun1 do anything just bek to my room online
n blogging...
just feel that nobody can understand my feeling now...
cause u all not me...

just now at school...
mo...ping.,...and qingz...jio me go skate and queensbay dis saturday...
i am still thinking that should i go ???
i hate monday ---friday....i hate i hate i hate.....
hope my mood will geting better after it....

No comments: