December 20, 2007

my daily life....

last few week i usually work in an office with my godsister eh sister...
actually really not bad...the boss very good..and time sure is office hour la
night i can rest....
the 1st day when back home already feel sumthing wrong d...
but not dare to tell parents...scare say me weak ask me stop..
the second day still the same...when back from work..
totally tired...at night cant slp...coz cant breathe well
very very uncomfortable...i think i wake up in midnight around 15-20times...
morning same...mum wake me up...
i tell her i cant breathe well dunwan work today...
den call to office and tell them lo..
then dad ask me go for doctor...
doctor say because i stay too long in too cold eh place...
so asthma...beh kuai i cant breathe well...
the doctor abit siao eh...give me so many medicine...juz asthma nia ma..
den eat lo...after eat it..
like flying...walk also bo lat...
then the 2nd feel want vomit...but can't...hard ler...
then din go for alumili meeting...haiz..feel sorry to them...
then dad fetch me to see 2nd doctor...
still the same...say my asthma is sensitive to air con.
doctor say depends eh...many type eh asthma...
like me sensitive to air con....my sis is sensitive to eat eh thing...like kek hwa..
my god la...like dis..how am i going to find job..????
die die die.....


after it...dad dun allow me to work d...
den stay at home lo...nthg to do d...
always watch movie and keep my book ar...clothes lo...

and night go 12.18 youth day performance practice...
at 1st...i think tat the dance quite wu liao lo..coz too easy d ma..
but now feel tat unity is more important...hmmmm....
in dis holiday i really learn many things...
in HSD camp...learn many things...TOWARDS 2030
is a meet of HSD with sensei...i will win sensei !!!
after the camp...i understand many things...
and also 'put down' many negative and stupid thinking...
sensei wan all of us to be happy every moment
希望我们得到的是绝对幸福 而不是真正幸福 [[有点深]]
但高明的我明白了!!

19/12/2007
today whole day at home la...
watch movie...kakaz...my hobby lai ma...
then night go 188C for practice...
today xin ying absent...si gui eh...go for youth band practice
after practice ah mong fetch me to kaikan meet hoay ping, hui jie them...
i tot many ppl eh...manazai...cheh...7ppl nia...
10sumtin we go new world park...old town...
kheng kai...hoho...from there...i know many secret...wakakakaz
but fun also la...long time din hang out with them d...
because hoay ping will gt scold so we bek when 12am...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

dis saturday and sunday i am going to camp again d o...
student camp...last time is Hgh Shool Dvison[HSD] camp...
dis weekend eh is student camp...
den continue sunday afternoon is youth day d...
hehez..so qi dai tat day...
i tot tat cow will bek dis friday...manazai say lecturer ask them canot bek..
will find wat another company wo...haiz...
JAN onli will bek d...haiz...
i am waiting her to chia me pizza ma...
so long d...bo sim eh...

k la...is time to slp d...
although 2mrw is public holiday...but now also must slp ma...kakaz..
good bye everybody...
if gt any job....can find me o...

No comments: