March 06, 2008

next wednesday....OMG !!!!

last saturday...
i hang out with qiam and tortoise...
haha really fun. and buy many things too.
i have buy a set of DVD which is Armed Reaction III
luckily i buy it...
if not...monday and tuesday i will grow spider web in my room d..


this few weeks...
almost every sunday i also have to go btcc training...
and almost every saturday also have meeting or technical training..
although i enjoy it...but i think if still continue this untill i start study...
i will over tired ler...
many things need to do now...
exam in rainbow...and also because of i am monthly PIC..
so... march quite busy when weekend lo...
actually weekend for me is family day eh lo...
coz mum and dad also din work...haiz...but every weekend i also busy...

i think who got notice dis few days eh news sure know tat
next wednesday is SPM result announce day....OMG....die...
now still not yet reach that day...
already many people call me and say '' hey. next wednesday your result is coming out d ya !! ''
'' remember to call me or sms me let me know your result ya..!!! ''
haha...that day i wont call anybody....wont sms anybody also...[ except someone ]
i wait them to call me...wakakakaz...even my result good i also wont call...blekz..
want to know my result call me yourself la...hahaz

actually quite happy and waiting 12th of march also...
although sad with my result...but can meet back all my classmate..
really happy ler...miss them so much....
bit lazy to blogging d...hehez

No comments: