November 09, 2008

a BIG day to my BIG SISTER...

a big day to my big sister siew yean and her husband voon hui
when me and my sister was small
our godsister will take care of us all the time
almost every week will meet her at least once
cause she fetched us to tambun every week for training
when in car always ask how my study..how my life in school
and always support me in many ways
somemore will take money for me to learn other things
she say if economic side got any problem just tell her
she will try her best to help me..
she told my sister before
'' i am the youngest girl in my family.. no little sister..so i take u two as my real sister''
this few years really take care us much
THANKS
no matter how she still is my good sister
CONGRATULATION
their wedding photo is realy NICEEEE
some take at beach some take at cameron highlands
damn nice...
== natuaral ==
if got chance i will post it up..really nice..love it
8.11.08
morning muet exam
wow..listening last page seem is dead d
haha reading too
after exam we go 7th road to have our brunch
damn hungry..
haha after our brunch we have a long topic about
FF and CC wish is fish and chuckie
funny ~~laugh non stop ar..
then fish fetch me to pmall
to buy ping pong club cert
haha then me and her shop with no purpose there for 2 hours++
cause i am waiting my mum them to come here buy clothes
but so bad..i wait untill 4something ar
luckily gt fish
then back home change clothes have our journey to dinner d
haiz..i terpaksa wear skirt so bad
i ' give face' to my godsis...
since she hope i wear it ok la..haha
that night something get shoocked
Khor Shu koon going too..wow..her dad know many dato wan..thats why
my gosister damn pretty that night..
9.11.2008
early in the morning i went to godsister's house help her
hehe din't help anything also
just eat and take photo
but i like the 2 little kids la..
yee xuan my godsister 2nd sister's son
and another celine my godsister bigsis's daughter
both of them just 2 years old..haha CUTE
haha wanna take photo with them
but no chance..too guai get d..
BIG sister and BIG brother ?? haha

big sister and sister...
i take wan ler..izzit nice ?? i pro wan ma..
if compare below wan with this..haiz...haha
my sis eh ji shu beh la..haha
try to see the diff
haha

haha bigsister and me..
pretty~~

haha me after dinner
wearing the silly skirt..beh tahan nia

capture by my 3rd sis..haha she now learn from me how to take photo
wakakakaz...





1 comment:

camel1126 said...

wahwah~~wear skirt lo!!!hehe!!