November 03, 2008

spotcheck AGAIN ??.... 5P1 photos

i planed to update it after exam
because there are too many photos for it
and today my plan is after school go and buy my phone USB cable
can transfer faster than
i bluetooth to my sister phone then only transfer to com
but so bad that today school had a spotcheck
At 1st i am SAFE
but after i receive my friend message
that ask me to keep phone in her car
i am at Arts 4 playing games with carol and beesiang them
haiz..because i go back
at last get caught by Adrian
but luckily i get back my sim card
ok part 2
after spotcheck we went to batu lancang market to have our breakfast
around 11am we back to school. hehe
after recess Account
teacher give back us our paper
hmmm..is not bad la..but paper 2 is really bad
hope thursday i can score then add few marks in it
hehe
hmm..MBS is really crazy
ONE DAY SPOTCHECK TWICE ??
SPOTCHECK 3 TIMES HALF A YEAR ??
don't want to talk about it d
my phone is confiscated...2nd times d
but i really dislike that they spot our class and we're not in class
they spot our beg without permission ??
many of them having MUET exam ma




there still many photos in my phone
but so bad can't upload it
and i really very very pek cek with wilson ler
after my phone gt confiscated
my mood is not so good d
then PA teacher show us our obj result
he get 40 correct..i get 27
he say
60 question u only get 27 correct nia ??
i din't study also gt 40 ar..
i just answer
SO ??
always just know how to show off his PA
how about Acc ??
when we know our Acc marks
he not dare to say anything d

No comments: