November 07, 2008

its too late,..hehe

nothing special to update for today
but something funny to update

when recess time
i always use to scare ppl by using my ' cold kek hwa' hehe
today i plan to scare carmen
by using my my kek hwa cup to put on her neck
purpose just wan scared her
but half success half fail..
success is she shout..haha
fail is i accidentally pour some of my kek hwa and her uniform wet
SORRY !!!! i know is too late to apologize it
but..paiseh nia
she keep on say nevermind nevermind but..i still feel bad
hehe..this is the kesan of naughty..haha
and i sweat alot because of run here and there to find tissue for her
actually is just wet abit but i still paiseh of it
i not dare to do so d next time... =[

part 2
after recess is account rekod tak lengkap test
i am feel hot after recess
and after sit down..is totally can't concentrate on my acc
but i have to do so...
and i make many mistakes but luckily i have notice about it
haha i re-do 3 times for my Ak. kawalan..
because of careless lo...so bad
but at last i less 300 to imbang it at KKK
arghhh..mad..haha
who stole my RM300 ????
haha..teacher see d just ' hng ' din't say anything means i careless
ahahaha..
but i still can't find out my mistakes wo
at last luckily got pingping help me
she told is faedah atas pinjaman terakru
haha thanks lotsssssss
at last imbang...phew..
actually test not like test
when times is nearly reach d end
everybody is asking here and there d
haha
hope this test can help me in my acc for this time

1 comment:

camel1126 said...

haha!!!play ppl!!!haiz!!!y i gt fren like this eh!!so childish!!!haizzzz!!!