January 02, 2009

2 days trip

29.12.2008
early in the morning me and ping meet at pmall bus stand
then go to feicui's house
we have our breakfast at sunrise Macd

chit chating

candid shot
**she is the last one to finish her breakfast..kakaz**

after that went back to feicui's house to dress up
hmmmm...i have been ask to wear different style that day
guess what i wear that day ??
TADA~~!!!


here is me..
actually my singlet, pants and sandals all not mine
is from a sponsor...FeiCui
haha
if i din wear it i think that night i have to sleep outside
haha kidding
before we headed to gurney
we have the same thinking that wanna watch
Bed Times Stories later
so after we go and buy ticket then we went to F.O.S.

feicui and me

feicui . me . ping

us again in F.O.S. fitting room


what a funny photo aha
after that we went to Nichii
we choose a dress to try
again us in Nichii


candid shot
after that is time to go for movie d lo..yoohooo
meet Evelyn, huihui & Zhi How at cinema there
after movie we went to Kim Gary to have our dinner
us in Kim Gary
then when walk around there we meet Jia Wang working there
haha
then we decide to go Winter Warmest for a rest

ordered my favourite..wahahahahaz
Jasmine tea and Peach tea

Well, what we have done there ?
we play chor tai tee whole night there
after we play 17 rounds ping just won in 18th round
haha **claps**
FINALLY she won..haha
and we are pro in suffle now..wakakakaz
around 11pm we back to feicui's house
thanks feicui for the pyjamas
after back home we continue our chor tai tee

a cute LITTLE GIRL ...
she is cuteeee in this photo XD
me and feicui

wow..who so geng got it ??
is me is me !!!!
[ my 1st time ]

30.12.2008
we going to gurney again
hehe
we plan to go red box but so bad no room for us
its ok
we went to Parkson
ping saw her dream dress haha
ping and me in parkson fitting room

feicui and I
us

after it
we went to coffee bean to have some drinks
and continue our chor tai tee
i wonder how ping eat chesse cake untill the fork broke..haha

and again i got it again
woohoooo... **clapss**
when 4.30pm feicui have to go tuition d ler
while she go to tuition
me and ping meet up monique
monique and I

where we go ??
we went to F.O.S. again
ping bought a dress
me and mo bought a singlet

us
of cause we meet up our ex. classmate
Ke Wei and his gf

here they are

we meet Jesslyn there too
such a long time din contact her d
after that we went to food court for our dinner
then we back to feicui's house
have a bath then ping's mum fetch me back
==END==
Specially thanks to sponsor Ms. FeiCui
for the clothes hahaha
and thanks auntie for fetching me back

No comments: