January 25, 2009

kuikui's Birthday

21.1.09
Happy Birthday to Kuikui !!
we planed to go gurney after school to celebrate kuikui's birthday
me and ping went to feicui's house to bath and so on
we being sampat at her house there..haha can't stop laughing
we have our lunch at New World Park..
me and feicui's favourite Curry Mee...yum yum yum..
and ping's favourite Loh Mee
then we reach gurney and meet them up
we wathc [ All About Women ]
hmmm..not bad la..funny lo.but no logic..hehe
but i like one of the girl inside the movie..
yeng !!
me me !!
feicui . may . ping

ping and her husband...haha XD

Girlssss

us again

camel....ping and me
after movie..we went to F.O.S.
to have some look

ping..nice photo nice angle and nice try on it
haha photographer : Fei Cui **claps**

Kuikui was forced by us to wear so..
'' Today is not my birthday ''

cute Huimin

the photogenic SGive !!
I like to take photo with her !! >.<
the birthday boy with me !!

haha feicui make me mad with this clothes
Arghhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!
just imagine ''someone'' wear on it..
wow ~~ yeng + entao
just can't stop being abnormal when talk about it
hahahahaha ~~~ i know i am siao and crazy..
i know..wakakakakaz
end of my Wednesday ! =]
oh ya !! feicui and ping bought Big Apple's donuts
haha they keep persuade me to buy it..
erm..can say ask force also..ahaha
but smart decision to buy it la actually
after that sgive drop me at pmall and i back by bus
hehe i ate my donut in bus
OMG..its delicious !!
i like it...haha thanks they 2 forcing me to buy it and try
hehe









No comments: