June 25, 2009

cross country 09

20.6.09
i woke up early in the morning and wait for yunpei to fetch me to youth park
today its our school cross country race
but i don't wish and don't want to run..haha
we reach there pretty early
and nobody that i know there..
after that all of them was here d.=D
start our cross country race..wohooo !
have our talks while WALKING..haha
we suppose running..
free milo after the race..


Miss Mable Ooi had sweat alot...haha

buddies =)

had 10 shots with fish and ping
i just like all the shots !!

the 10 shots..

feicui

the yeng side of fish !!
she look cool in this picture

with mo, jfong and tting

our girl's gang in school

girlsss



my candid shot..taken by Tan Fei Cui. hahaha
i think she is too free d that time
pei and camel

their candid...haha

samuel..ping's nightmare..hahahaha

feicui..she just look like ginna in this photo
haha look cute la actually..
after that i have my PKS duty
and ping and zying them wait me for lunch..hehe

guess what xinjie came to visit me at youth park haha
with her classmates..but i don't have the chance to take photo with her
cause have duty that time
can't wait to meet u and wping soon~~ wohooo...
haha feicui's smile look weird la..haha

and i am here after duty..hehe

us again ..peace
wohooo.fit in all of them
Julian, Chuckie, ME, Ping, Zying and Feicui

haha i do enjoy at that time
is fun !!! but feicui suffer that time..hahahahaz
ok la..next time ur turn la..hehe
wow..chuckie is flying. wohoooo

good take la chuckie..thumbs up for ping as the photgrapher
after that we went to KFC to have our lunch
and unexpected that we meet Pn. Tan MS there..haha my account's teacher
she also get shocked when see us..fate..
yiling and ping

me and yiling..the siao po..haha my buddy in pykett

Hannah..
have our fun at KFC's playground
after that.




my candid at playground..=)

ok..its time to let out miss Tan FC to be a 'PRO' photographer d
haha she take me and ping as her model
and keep on ask us pose this and that
and capture it down
haha we can't do anything then just fullfill what she wan la..hahahaha
feicui's masterpiece..haha
actually her skill not bad la..learn from me and ping..haha
enjoy the lasttt cross country race in my life

No comments: