September 04, 2009

Mable's Birthday 09

26.08.09
i had a plan with fish and alex which is go to Mable's house to give her a surprise
when 12am
but too bad nobody fetch me so i ppk it..
and i had a chat with Mable at night around 10something at MSN
i ask her what u want for your birthday
she said: i wish to see u la..
haha i said u will see me tomorrow
then at night around 12am..my sis just back from coffee island with her friend
then she suddenly become so good
offer to fetch me to Mable's house for a surprise
haha so i went to her house and i still open my msn chating with her
when arrive, i open the gate myself and ask fish to open door for me
finally Mable's sis and fish open the door for me
and i went upstairs sit beside Mable..she get shocked to see me there
and keep on ask me why you're here ???
hahahaha..hope she is happy and enjoy la..
just a simple surprise for her..
and i had Mcd as supper with my sisters
27.08.09
After 1 week++ test..finally its holiday
Mostly spend my time with my family cause my sis came back
so need to accompany her go here and there to meet the people that she want
but of course book 27th of August for Miss Mable Ooi..
its her birthday !
I went dim sum with feicui and zheng ying in the morning.
haha its great !! not that pack like weekends
we eat it slowly and good service too
then back home and online
and wait for either fish or carol fetch me to gurney
finally carol was here...she fetch me to Jenny's cake house
bought pepper mint cake for mable..haha
she decide to buy pepper mint its because i don't eat cheese cake
after that i told carol i don't like to eat cake too
she nearly kek si by me..XD
we are the 1st who reach gurney
research where to have our lunch
finally we decided Manila Place
just a few peoples inside there so we was the noisier's group.haha
me, Carol, Hueyi, Mable, Fish and Huimin



BANG the birthday girl..haha

Hueyi and Fish went to buy tickets for movie
so we watched Imagine that after our lunch
haha it was nice and funny..but boring sometimes
after that we met up simon which is the 30hours famine's leader
he came to celebrate Mable's birthday too
we accompany him to have his dinner at Sushi King
after that Mable wish to play car race after it
she is the birthday girl so she dua liap
so we accompany her to play it
the 1st race i was the last..sia sui betui..
cause fish or dunno who hit my car then it turn over..
but when the 2nd race.. i got the champion..wohooo !!!


after it we back to Mable's house continue our cake and hueyi went back cause its late d
we are hungry that time and wish to eat bak kut teh
so we went for it
but too bad it was raining cats and dogs when we're on the way
so 4 of us was totally and completely wet to eat bak kut teh
hahahaha !!!
they are crazy cause expected it will rain soon
still wan go for BKT..haha
but its real fun to hang out with them
♥ love you girlss ♥
and there are something bad happen on me..=C
when back home..haha 3 of them take turn to msg and call me
ask is it i am ok. haha carol the 1st..fish the 2nd and Mable's call the 3rd
thanks friend i am ok that time..and no need to say sorry to me..=)
enjoy having fun with u all..
the best day for me in my holiday ! =D

No comments: