December 29, 2009

Form 6 school life memories

My upper 6 life in MBS
there are many funny, crazy and fun memories to me in form 6
full of happiness and laughters for my everyday in school
its some random's photo that we took before STPM and after Trial
*i really miss the time i sit in class to study
*miss the time i ponteng and lepak to canteen or other class
*miss the time we gossipe together with teachers
*miss the time that we pass by from arts 1 to arts 4 also have friend to say HI and chat
*miss the time that we use to have girls gossip in girl's toilet
*miss the time that we everyday walk to assembly and chat with friend that diff class
*miss the time that we ate in class somemore teacher ask what's food is that and where to buy LOL
U6A5 year 2009

our page in magazine..done by Joan . Ping
niceeee~~~ *claps*
seriously i really miss my teachers !!


its our PA teacher Mr. N-G
haha we usually call him N. G. haha he's funny all the time
like to act this and that
and like to kacau us too..
but when he comes to serious he really will ki siao
and when he's serious to teach us..then its time for us to sleep d..haha
we kacau him when he's marking lower 6 paper
he ask us go away and don't disturb him
the 2nd photo
he was eng siu us
the 3rd photo
he feel that he take phot with spec not nice
so he decided to take off his spec and take again
the 4th photo
he's trying to act like a kids that very pure
haha my god la
ping was keep laughing while help us take this photo XD
the last photo
after he took it and saw it
he ask us: don't you think that i am very cute ??
*lmao*
we can't stop laughing after saw it..but he just cool down and continue mark his paper
haha i show to every of my friends
all of them laugh non stop after saw it..LOL

its our class teacher Mr. Richard
and also our MUET teacher
ping likes him so much
always tell me that he's smart and handsome
haha but i dislike him
cause its very boring while he's teaching
but yet he's a good teacher =)
ping, me and fong with him


monique

yeah !! U6A5 rockxxx !!

its our econ's teacher Pn. Khor
i likes her so much
her teaching was awesome..can let us understand it easily
and her notes was great too
10% photostat 90% was copy by our own..
even econ double period in a day
we also can pass is like half hour..time flies while econ's period
she's a good teacher !!
but i think i had dissapoint her..haha cause i did bad in my trial and also STPM =(
its my lovely account teacher Pn. Tan MS
i love her because she treat us like friends
her teaching was not bad but still her husband's teaching is better
just because she treat us very good
so i work very very hard in account and not to let her dissapoint
but sorry teacher ! i really tried my best d
aha !! she's one of the teacher i knew who teach account by using hokkien wan
haha
and she treat me really very good
always pay attention on me and ping
and tried to teach us 1 to 1 so that we can understand more
and there're full of laughter while having account period
the teacher that i like the most in MBS !! haha
miss her very muchhhh !!!

random is class

U6A5 cdk's girls
i likes thie photo !! likes our smiles !! looks very enjoy and happy

us again

Chun kit was tried to act ki hiao..haha

me...haha with my ugly hair..duhh

haha this is what we do while account's period
round a round and start chat or gossip with Pn. Tan XD

qing and me




nice and pro right ??
take by me Jac..kakakaz

self shot - ping..


i likes to sit on table while chat in class..haha
In CDK sure get scold by teachers but here won't..hehe
candid shot in class

with chiew fern
with feicui in arts 3
the day that me zy and fc went to school for siok
while my class just ONLY ME attend
haha i got PELAJAR CEMERLANG d la..haha
every teacher every student keep ask me why u come ??
just come for siok ler
cause miss school mer..kaka
our class top and also arts stream top i think
Loo Ping Ping in my class
she's genius in every subject
all over 70 marks wan..crazy
the day that she help my account's teacher to teach us account
i think she can open class and teach d.haha
we understand what she trying to tell
her account was over great la
paper 2 in trial she get 93.5 if i am not wrong..siao wan
haha all my teachers put high hope on her
and i trust she can too !! =)

1 comment:

camel said...

if loo ping ping gt 3As in sypm,she ma ki siao!!!HAHA...jk jk jk